Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

Classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate! How can you go wrong?
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips

Beat first 4 ingredients until light and fluffy. Blend eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes on ungreased cookie sheets. Let stand a few minutes before removing from sheets.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I made your cake mix cookies the other day. They were delicious! They didn't make it past bedtime. I think I'll blame you for this week's weight gain!

You know, because you made me make them. And then you made me eat them. Made me.

I'll have to try these - maybe next week!

Sonya said...

What kind of cake mix did you use? Chocolate is the best! And it's a pretty small recipe.
I made these but have yet to eat a whole cookie, but I did try a couple small pieces. ;) But then I did have two helpings of lasagna tonight. Treadmill here I come!

Tiffany said...

I made the devil's food chocolate cake with butterscotch chips. Definitely worth cheating over!

Candice said...

These cookies sound and look dangerously delicious!

I may have to bake some tomorrow to confirm my hunch.