My Mom made a version of these cookies a lot when we were growing up. These are a little different as they have peanut butter in them. Which is always a plus in our house. A recipe from my cousin Ashley - thanks!
- 1/2 cup butter- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 tsp vanilla
Add the first four ingredients to a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil and boil for one minute. Stir in the next three ingredients and drop onto wax paper. Let cool until set.
3 comments:
Glad you like them!
These are my fav ever. Ever. Ever. But in my home we call them "unbaked jumbies". And I let them solidify in a pan like brownies. That way they are more soft and gooey when I devour them. ;)
Good idea! I'll have to try that. :)
Post a Comment