Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies

Easiest cookies ever.

1 cake mix (any flavor)
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs (beaten)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (any flavor)

Stir contents until smooth. Add chips. If mixture becomes too sticky add a bit of water or milk. Drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes at 350.

There are lots of variations you can make with this recipe. I usually do a chocolate cake mix with chocolate chips, which is my brothers absolute favorite cookie. This time around I used a cherry chip cake mix and white chocolate chips. My taste tester (my four year old, Dillon) gave this combination the thumbs up. :) Although I found them so be pretty sweet.

This is also a great recipe to use when you're out of a few key ingredients (margarine, flour, sugar,etc) and you need to whip up something quick for company that's on the way or for the kids lunches.

No comments: